Friends of Tectona and Olga (FOTO)
Become a member and help keep these wonderful historic vessels sailing on our coastline.
Join us ................... and become part of the adventure.
SAILING TECTONA knows that our strength lies not only in the words we stand by, but most importantly through the actions of our initiatives. Back in 2018, our Non-Profit Organization realised that by working together we could overcome our challenges much more efficiently, and that is why we ultimately decided to launch SAILING TECTONA. Friends of Tectona and Olga are partners in our journey to keep these wonderful historic vessels at sea while doing what they do pest, helping to change lives of those who sail in them.
Why join as a member?
1. You will be supporting Historic wooden ships
2. You will be helping others (who have had serious challenges in their lives with Mental Health
issues and Drug and Alcohol abuse) to have the opportunity to go to sea, become sailors and
integrate back into their families, friends and communities.
3. You will get regular information about the ships and events as well as an insight into what
happens on board and ashore in running a wooden tall ship.
4. You will automatically have access to all the social media posts and videos. (Facebook – Face
5. Friends of Tectona –opportunity to meet like-minded people with a view to regular get
togethers, making friends and volunteering on the ships and with maintenance.
6. On Joining you will receive an electronic copy of the history and background information
about the ships and other recent info.
7. Easy to join and pay either monthly or annually through the member page on
www.sailingtecton.co.uk and all your payments will be securely made through our Justgiving